-
July 21st, 2002, 04:00 PM
#11
Inactive Member
TYME2PLAY- I hear you on that good FRIENDS, food and festive setting, I couldn't agree with you more. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] - NYJ -
-
July 21st, 2002, 05:49 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Cherie,
Thank you for responding to my post!
You are so sweet! Dinner at Cherie's house, to actually meet you in person......that would be a dream come true!
Thank you again. And thank you everyone for responding to my post. I love hearing everyone's stories. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Love,
Christina [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2002, 07:27 PM
#13
Inactive Member
To meet Cherie, that would be nice! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
- NYJ -
-
July 22nd, 2002, 03:49 AM
#14
Inactive Member
NYJ,
What was cool was it was good friends, good food, and a festive setting [img]smile.gif[/img]
Val
-
July 24th, 2002, 08:01 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Dinner,and hanging out with Cherie. Oh my!
What's your cooking speciality Cherie??
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks